IN-PERSON SERVICES AVAILABLE, OPEN HOURS REDUCED (Updated 11/20/2020)
Our doors are open for in-person services such as browsing, computer/wi-fi use, printing / faxing and other essential services. Please visit our website regularly to see the latest in service updates.
- THE LIBRARY WILL BE CLOSED SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 21ST
- Starting November 23rd, our open hours will be: Monday-Thursday 10 AM-6 PM, Friday 10 AM-5PM and Saturdays 10 AM-1PM (updated 11/20/2020)
- Face coverings are required at all times inside the library. This applies to visitors ages 5 and up. Free face coverings available.
- We offer contactless services. Call us 920-994-4825 during open hours.
- The Children’s Exploratory Learning Center remains closed.
- Intersystem delivery through Monarch Library System has resumed. Shipping time may increase slightly for some items.
- Our outdoor book drop is open 24/7 for returns.
- No overdue charges for the foreseeable future–we will inform you when those start up again. As a reminder, when you return items, we quarantine them for up to one week and may appear “overdue” on your account.
- All in-person programming is suspended. Virtual and to-go programs are available. Watch our calendar for upcoming free programs for all ages.
- Please do not come into the library if you are experiencing fever, chills, sore throat, cough, runny nose, diarrhea, fatigue, new loss of taste or smell, nausea or vomiting, trouble breathing, muscle and body aches, confusion, or pain in your chest.