READING TAKES YOU EVERYWHERE!
• Open to all ages, from pre-readers to adults!
• Read books this summer for your chance to win prizes.
• Record the books you read from the library between June 11th and August 3rd.
• The person who reads the most books in each age category will get a special prize. Get incentive prizes as you read…come check out the prize table to see what you can win for the amount of books you read, from museum tickets to FREE BOOKS!
• If you donate to one of our four charities this summer, you will get a raffle ticket each time you donate something for a chance to win a $50 Amazon gift card!
• Come to the End of the Summer Party on August 9th at 6PM to see if you read the most books and receive additional participation prizes. There might even be a few random winners for special prizes.
• Each time you come in the library, grab a treat from our Treasure Chest, found deep in the sands of Random Lake. What will you get next time you visit?
• Come to some of our many programs! Want to learn about baseball? What about joining a book club? Have you ever wanted to try string art? Check it out at the Library!
• HAVE FUN! Reading is amazing and the best thing you can do this summer!
2018 Together We Can! Drive:
Enter to win a $50 Amazon gift card by donating something to our community friends this summer!
June 11-22: Adell Senior Center Fourth of July Supplies (Any party supplies that are red, white, and blue. Any red, white, or blue item with the price on a sticky note to play The Price is Right)
June 25-July 6: Pineview Wildlife Rehab Center (dry cat food, bird food, Clorox wipes, paper towel)
July 9-July 20: Random Lake Area Food Pantry (new children’s socks or underwear, hygiene items, cake mixes
July 23-August 3: Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin: New items, no latex, and no larger than 18″ for stuffed animals and dolls, no religious or violent toys or games, please include batteries if required. Consider: crayons, play-doh, foam shapes, water color paint, bead or craft kits, markers, colored pencils, glitter glue and glue sticks, teethers, infant bouncers, wrist rattles, dolls, games, small bubbles, legos, cards, hot wheels, puzzles, over the door basketball hoops, nail polish, any Wisconsin sports team themed items, adult coloring books, head phones, gift cards, new or gently used books, underwear, t-shirts sweatpants, fun band-aids, onesies and one piece sleepwear.
Check out the recommended reading from Random Lake School District! 2018 Incoming 7th and 8th Grade Summer Reading List 2018 5th and 6th grade Summer Reading List