Current job openings:
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Library Page.
Main duties include reshelving books in order, straightening books, and shelf-reading.
Approximately 4 hours during the week and every other Saturday from 10-1.
Must be at least 14 years old and eligible for a child work permit.
1. Sitting, standing, walking, climbing, and stooping.
2. Bending, twisting, and reaching.
3. Talking and hearing; use of the telephone
4. Far vision at 20 feet or further; near vision at 20 inches or less.
5. Lifting and carrying: 50 pounds or less.
6. Handling: processing, picking up and shelving and books
7. Typing, writing, filing, sorting, shelving, and processing
8. Pushing and pulling: objects weighing 60-80 pounds on wheels
Pick up and return applications before Thursday, June 27th at 7PM.
You may also print applications online at www.lakeviewcommunitylibrary.org/employment or email them to email@example.com
Direct all questions to Jackie at (920) 994-4825.
We always keep applications on file for the positions of Library Clerk and Library Page, so even when we don’t have an opening, you can fill out an application! You can pick up a form at the library or download an application form by clicking here; drop it off at the library’s main desk (or mail it to us). Optionally, you can also attach a resume to your application; we will keep both on file.