We currently offer contactless pickup during library operating hours. The outdoor book-drop remains open 24/7 hours for your returns. Thank you!
Contactless Pickup is as easy as 1, 2, 3!
1: Place your items on hold
- Use www.monarchcatalog.org to search for items.
- If you need assistance, please call us: 920-994-4825. We are happy to give recommendations! When you call, please have your library card number, current phone number, and current address ready to give to staff.
- When placing your hold, remember to select Lakeview Community Library as your pickup location.
- Note: You may receive items faster if they are owned by the Lakeview Library.
2: Wait for your notification that items are at the library.
- You will receive an email, text message, or phone call when items are at the library.
- Let us know if you want us to update your notification preference.
3: Call ahead for us to prepare your items for pickup.
- Give us a call: 920-994-4825 to schedule your pickup time. Families living at the same address may have their materials bundled for ease of pickup.
- Your items will be waiting for you in the library entrance. They are checked out and ready for you to take home!