REGULAR IN-PERSON SERVICES AVAILABLE (Updated 6/29/2021)
Our doors are open for normal in-person services such as browsing, computer/wi-fi use, item checkout, and printing / faxing. Please visit our website regularly to see the latest in service updates.
- Starting May 3, our open hours return to regular hours: Monday-Thursday 10 AM-7 PM, Friday 10 AM-5 PM, and Saturdays 10 AM-1 PM (updated 4/15/2020)
- We offer contactless services. Call us at 920-994-4825 during open hours.
- The Children’s Exploratory Learning Center is open as normal.
- Our outdoor book drop is open 24/7 for returns.
- Late fees accrue again beginning February 1, 2021. Children and Young Adult books no longer accrue late fines.
- To-go and in-person programs are available. Watch our calendar for upcoming free programs for all ages.
- Please do not come into the library if you are experiencing fever, chills, sore throat, cough, runny nose, diarrhea, fatigue, the new loss of taste or smell, nausea or vomiting, trouble breathing, muscle and body aches, confusion, or pain in your chest.