IN-PERSON SERVICES AVAILABLE, OPEN HOURS REDUCED, MASKS REQUIRED FOR ENTRY (Updated 2/4/2021)
Our doors are open for in-person services such as browsing, computer/wi-fi use, and printing / faxing. Please visit our website regularly to see the latest in service updates.
- Starting November 23rd, our open hours will be: Monday-Thursday 10 AM-6 PM, Friday 10 AM-5 PM, and Saturdays 10 AM-1 PM (updated 11/20/2020)
- Face coverings are required at all times inside the library per Library Board Policy. This applies to visitors ages 5 and up. Free face coverings available at the circulation desk. If you are unable to wear a mask you may use our contactless services.
- We offer contactless services. Call us at 920-994-4825 during open hours.
- The Children’s Exploratory Learning Center is open by reservation.
- Intersystem delivery through Monarch Library System has resumed. Shipping time may increase slightly for some items.
- Our outdoor book drop is open 24/7 for returns.
- Late fees return February 1, 2021. As a reminder, when you return items, we quarantine them for up to 24 hours and they may appear “overdue” on your account. Children and Young Adult books no longer accrue late fines.
- All in-person programming is suspended. Virtual and to-go programs are available. Watch our calendar for upcoming free programs for all ages.
- Please do not come into the library if you are experiencing fever, chills, sore throat, cough, runny nose, diarrhea, fatigue, new loss of taste or smell, nausea or vomiting, trouble breathing, muscle and body aches, confusion, or pain in your chest.